When purchasing a Team GB Store Gift Card:
- All Gift Cards are electronic and will be sent to the purchaser via email. Details can then be emailed to the intended recipient.
- Gift Cards can be purchased in the following values only: £5, £10, £25, £50, £100.
- It is not possible to use a Discount Code to reduce the purchase price of a Team GB Store Gift Card, this includes any staff discounts.
- It is not possible to use a Gift Card to pay for the purchase of another Gift Card.
- It is not possible to 'top up' an existing Gift Card.
- It is not possible to request a refund for a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. It is not possible to request a refund for a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
When redeeming a Team GB Store Gift Card:
- Multiple Gift Cards may be redeemed against a single order.
- If the full Gift Card value is not redeemed when placing an order, then the unspent balance will remain assigned to the Gift Card to be used in the future. The balance of a Gift Card can be checked via your Account, or by selecting the link in the original Gift Card email or by contacting our Customer Services team.
- It is possible to apply a Discount Code to an order and pay the balance using a Gift Card.
- No other Gift Cards may be redeemed via the Team GB Store website.
- Order cancellations and refunds when a Team GB Store Gift Card has been used as payment, or part-payment
- If you request that a pending order is cancelled we will issue the relevant amount as a new Gift Card.
- When an order is refunded the relevant amount will be issued as a new Gift Card, unless the amount is equal to or less than the amount originally paid via a separate payment method, then in this case you may request to receive any refund due to that payment method.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Team GB Store Gift Card which we suspect to be affected by fraud.