As always this is a very busy time of year and we do encourage you to place your order as soon as possible and use our "Express" service when you can.
Please note that orders to all destinations cannot be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas, although we expect them to arrive in time if ordered before the dates below. At this time of year, and specifically factoring in Covid-19, orders can take longer than anticipated to arrive, this is normally due to circumstances beyond our control, such as the local delivery services in your country of residence. Once the order has been shipped from our warehouse, we are unable to control the delivery of your order.
- Wednesday 16th December - Standard shipping
- Monday 21st December - Express shipping
INTERNATIONAL - EU and ROW
- Wednesday 2nd December - Australia and New Zealand
- Monday 7th December - Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
- Wednesday 9th December - Eastern Europe (excl. Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia), Greece and Turkey, Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden and USA
- Monday 14th December - Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain and Switzerland
- Tuesday 15th December - EU "Tracked"
- Wednesday 16th December - Belgium, France, Ireland and Luxembourg
Remember that anything ordered between the 1st November until the 24th December 2020, can be returned up until the 31st January 2021, subject to our standard returns policy.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you're left with any questions, please contact us using the form below.